[ITK-users] Region Adjacency Graph for voxels

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:28:12 EST 2016

You could perhaps use neighborhood iterator
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NeighborhoodIterator.html>
over the image in question and for each iteration build a link between the
pixel being iterated and the center pixel of the neighborhood. You will
have to avoid duplicate links if the graph you are trying to build is
undirected.

HTH