[ITK-users] Problem building jounal paper->cannot open input file 'ITKAlgorithms.lib'

vishal itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:08:30 EST 2016

hi,
I came across this paper An ITK-Based Framework for 2D-3D Registration with
Multiple Fixed Images by Alvaro Bertelsen and Diego Borro... first had to
replace  ::itk::OStringStream diffName; by std::ostringstream diffName;
which solved some errors and now upon building the project again Im getting
the error saying *cannot open input file 'ITKAlgorithms.lib'*.. I searched
for ITKAlgorithms in my ITK 4.8.2 build folder  but i *couldnt* find it... i
build the project in debug mode.. Please advice
Regards
vishal