[ITK-users] Issue with Seed points in Geodesic Active contour

Gunjan Naik gunjan_naik at persistent.com
Tue Feb 9 01:12:45 EST 2016

Hi All,

I am using geodesic active contour for brain tumor segmentation.

In that, I have to give seed points for creating level set.

I have calculated seed points using opencv, but when I input these points using 'TransformPhysicalPointToIndex' it throws error stating that index out of bounds.

It works for only points [(0,0)].

Please provide me directions.

Thanks and Regards,
Gunjan Naik

Gunjan G. Naik | Persistent LABS | PhD Student - University of Pune
gunjan_naik at persistent.com<mailto:gunjan_naik at persistent.com> | Cell: +91-8087996979 | Tel: +91-20-670 34878
Persistent Systems Ltd. | Partners in Innovation | www.persistent.com<http://www.persistent.com/>

DISCLAIMER