[ITK-users] ContourExtractor2DImageFilter issue

Filippo Brogi filippo.brogi at topic.nl
Fri Feb 12 10:55:41 EST 2016

I have segmented a binary 2D image and then I'm trying to extract the level
set 255. using the
ContourExtractor2DImageFilter but sometimes the number of extracted contours
is 0, even when the image contains valid pixels. This is the way I'm using
the filter

    ContourExtractor2DImageFilterType::Pointer pContour =
ContourExtractor2DImageFilterType::New();
    pContour->SetContourValue(0);
    pContour->VertexConnectHighPixelsOff();
    pContour->ReverseContourOrientationOff();

I also tried with different contour values, but stil facing with the same
issue. For sure the input image contains only 0-255 values. Thanks