[ITK-users] GNU Plot

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:54:33 EST 2016

​Hi Suneeza,

take one of the examples which display registration progress on screen on
iteration events. Modify the example to write a new line to a file on each
iteration event​, in a format which is suitable for plotting (a CSV might
do). One possible example:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/Examples_2RegistrationITKv3_2ImageRegistration3_8cxx-example.html

HTH,
Dženan