[ITK-users] Fwd: Metric Evaluation

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jan 6 15:45:34 EST 2016

Hi Suneeza,

The code is not correct -- the number of FixedParameters is not the
same as the number of Parameters.  For a 3D rigid transform there are
only three FixedParameters -- the x, y, z center of rotation.

It is more convenient to use itk::Transform::Clone().  See here for an example:

  http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Core/Transform/CopyANonCompositeTransform/Documentation.html

Hope this helps,
Matt