[ITK-users] [ITK] Texture analysis - two basics questions

Yohann Tschudi yxt227 at med.miami.edu
Fri Jan 8 09:46:10 EST 2016

Hello Timothee,

Thank you for your answer.

1.) My data is a surface in a 3D float matrix format so I need to find a way
either to transform this matrix to a .mha format or to fill the input image
which is /typedef itk::Image<float, 3> InternalImageType;/ format (manually
by loops ?). I look at the buffer method, it seems really very "heavy",
seeing the quality of the code, I am sure a quick method should exist.

2.) Perfectly understood. Very clear. Thank you.