[ITK-users] itk::MRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:24:16 EST 2016

Hi Muhammad,

after a quick glance at the source code, the class expects
SetTissueClassStatistics() to be called, with arrays of mean values and
standard deviations of tissues of interest. You should probably read
the referenced
paper <http://www.sci.utah.edu/~gerig/publications/TMI00-Styner-Bias.pdf>
to figure out how to do that.

Regards