[ITK-users] [ITK] Texture analysis - two basics questions

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:59:31 EST 2016

Run without debugging (Ctrl+F5) in release mode. I have a similar spec PC
(quad-core Xeon E3-1220). What might make a difference is that I have an
SSD too - your example does a lot of I/O writing all those images to disk.
If you don't have an SSD, try to not write all those debug files and see
how that affects performance. Even if you do have an SSD, not writing those
files will speed up things.

HTH