[ITK-users] How to analyse the time taken by each module? and use of ELASTIX in ITK !?!

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:47:25 EST 2016

Hi Vishal,

finding out how much time each which function takes is called code
profiling. VisualStudio, Xcode and valgrind can do it.

You can offload the heaviest computation to GPU. And the exact problem with
GPU is that programming GPUs is cumbersome. Demons
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GPUDemonsRegistrationFilter.html>
algorithm is already implemented for the GPU, you can take a look at how it
is done.

Do you have a link to this Elastix?

Regards,
Dženan