[ITK-users] [ITK-dev] [ANN] ITK 4.9 Release Candidate 3 is ready for testing!

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Jan 21 14:28:54 EST 2016

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:54:47 -0500, Matt McCormick said:

>To update GDCM, run the
>
>  Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/UpdateFromUpstream.sh
>
>script.
>

>Since GDCM 2.6 has been released, we should switch from GDCM "master"
>to GDCM "release" before doing the update.

Even more conservatively, I'll start from the "release-2-4" branch.

So now the update script works on OS X, I've run it successfully and did:

git merge -X subtree=Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm upstream-gdcm

as it instructs.  This leaves one file conflicted:

Modules/ThirdParty/GDCM/src/gdcm/Utilities/socketxx/socket++/CMakeLists.txt

Due to the change in git SHA 70306386.

What is the correct way to deal with that?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com