[ITK-users] Texture pixel by pixel

Francisco Lopez de la Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 06:50:35 EST 2016

Hello Bradley again.
Sorry but I'd like to re-open this issue because I need your class but with
some modification.
I pass to tell you.

As my tests with your external class were not good taking into account the
performance, I wonder if you could create a variant of it, but in which I
can set a mask image and your class just return the VectorImage with all
the features for that region (the masked locations) as
itk::ScalarImageToTextureFeaturesFilter class does.
I mean, to get the vector image with all the features but just calculate it
for the regions belonging to the mask image. Positions not belonging to the
mask region could have a pixel value of 0, for instance.

I don´t know if it is very costly for you,  but I would thank you so much.
Otherwise, I could try it but I'd need your suggestions on how to do it.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.