[ITK-users] itk::ERROR: VarianceImageFilter(060CFF60):

Abdelkhalek Bakkari bakkari.abdelkhalek at hotmail.fr
Thu Jan 28 16:58:03 EST 2016

Hi !
I tried to adopt the itkImageVarianceFilter into my code. But, an error appears during execution :
" Exception detected: itk::ERROR: MultiThreader(060E4078): Exception occurred during SingleMethodExecutec:\itk 4.8.1\source\modules\core\common\include\itkImageSource.hxx:279:itk::ERROR: VarianceImageFilter(060CFF60): Subclass should override this method!!!The signature of ThreadedGenerateData() has been changed in ITK v4 to use the new ThreadIdType. "
Any help, please!
Best regards,
Abdelkhalek BakkariPh.D candidate in Computer ScienceInstitute of Applied Computer ScienceLodz University of Technology, Poland