[ITK-users] [ITK] 3D registration - teeth image

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Tue Jul 5 04:56:02 EDT 2016

Hi Oscar,

The error you are receiving means that your images don't overlap with the initial transformation in the physical space.
You have to set a better transformation initialization.
You should take a look to the itk CenteredTransformInitializer ( https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1CenteredTransformInitializer.html#a3284b1aabf2690889aa7435676fc7893 ), or the versor version of it, if you're using a transform with versor for rotation.
This will help setting a good starting position.

HTH,

Tim