[ITK-users] SimpleITK landmark based initialisation (and image visualisation)

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Tue Jul 12 10:18:37 EDT 2016

Hello Sami,

We are just about to release the latest version of SimpleITK which includes the LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer. This will happen in the next couple of weeks.

For an immediate solution, you can build the toolkit’s master branch for anaconda using the conda recipe found on my github:

git clone https://github.com/zivy/conda-recipes.git
cd conda-recipes
git checkout simpleitkMaster
cd python
conda build simpleitk

Then just install the package you built. This build process is for people who want to stay on the cutting edge, in between official releases (the master branch is our stable branch so you should be fine).

     regards
              Ziv