[ITK-users] simpleITK C# bspline registation

Anton Delehony anton.delehony at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:06:54 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I noticed that the output of my registration is exactly as the moving
image, which means that the code below is not correct, but not sure where
is the mistake. I think it has to do with the transform initializer....

Thanks,

AD

              // Read input static

             itk.simple.ImageFileReader reader1 = new
itk.simple.ImageFileReader();

             reader1.SetFileName(args[0]);

             Image static = reader1.Execute();

             // Read input moving

             itk.simple.ImageFileReader reader2 = new
itk.simple.ImageFileReader();

             reader2.SetFileName(args[0]);

             Image moving = reader2.Execute();

            //registation

            itk.simple.ImageRegistrationMethod R = new
itk.simple.ImageRegistrationMethod();

            R.SetMetricAsMattesMutualInformation(50);

            R.SetMetricSamplingPercentage(30.0);

            R.SetInterpolator(itk.simple.InterpolatorEnum.sitkLinear);

            R.SetOptimizerAsLBFGSB();

            itk.simple.BSplineTransform transform = new
itk.simple.BSplineTransform(3);

            R.SetInitialTransform( transform);

            itk.simple.Transform trans_f = R.Execute(static, moving);

            //resample image

            itk.simple.ResampleImageFilter resample = new
itk.simple.ResampleImageFilter();

            resample.SetReferenceImage(static);

            resample.SetTransform(trans_f);

resample.SetInterpolator(itk.simple.InterpolatorEnum.sitkBSpline);

            itk.simple.Image registered = resample.Execute(moving);