[ITK-users] [ITK] Read 4D CT cardiac dicom series and save it as a single 4D nifti file

marco giordano marco.giord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 04:38:06 EDT 2016

Dear Andras, all,
I did try with 3D Slicer but the 4D sequence is not loaded correctly
(slices are not loaded in the right order). One issue that I see is that
each Dicom series is actually a semi-volume (e.g. the upper or lower part
of a volume) thus it requires some merging of the data before writing. I am
writing some code even though I thought there would be more examples of
similar import routine developed in the past. I will keep you posted if i
make any progress
regards

--
Marco Giordano