[ITK-users] Issue on itk.QuadEdgeMeshCellTraitsInfo

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:25:05 EDT 2016

Hi

thanks for reporting this. I also could reproduce the warnings.
I opened a bug for this here so we can keep track of it:
https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3448

The same error was also reported on the mailing list yesterday.
If you just want to hide the warning you can use:

import warnings
warnings.simplefilter(“ignore", Warning)

If you need to use QuadEdgeMeshCellTraitsInfo with Python,
somebody will need to fix this. I already gave it a shot, but
this may take some time. Not sure I will be able to look at
this until next week.

Thanks

Michka