[ITK-users] BSpline transformation of Vector image

artioml artioml at post.bgu.ac.il
Fri Mar 4 00:51:17 EST 2016

Hello,

Thanks for your answer! I have been trying to perform vector image BSplines
registration. Is that possible as well? So far I tried to use the following
metric:

  typedef itk::Image< float, ImageDimension> VirtualImageType;
  typedef itk::VectorImageToImageMetricTraitsv4< FixedImageType,
MovingImageType, VirtualImageType, PixelType::Length> MetricTraitsType;
  typedef itk::MeanSquaresImageToImageMetricv4 < FixedImageType,
MovingImageType, VirtualImageType, float, MetricTraitsType >  MetricType;
  typedef MetricType::FixedSampledPointSetType  PointSetType;

I just replaced the MSE metric with this one at DeformableRegistration7
example (And the pixel type to vector as well). It won't compile and I got a
really long error.

Do you know if there is any code example that performs such a thing?

Thank you very much!!