[ITK-users] Conversion of itk::Image to other formats

Lambert Zijp ljzijp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:55:25 EST 2016

Hi Scapegoat,
Thank you for responding. What would the function prototype then be (of
function that accepts any itk image. I mean, the syntax, preferably not
templated)?
Because I deal mostly with 3D or 4D signed short pixels (medical images), I
keep them as they are: half the memory consumption and easier histogram
computations.

Greetings,
Lambert