[ITK-users] Fwd: Watching ProcessObject::UpdateProgress()

Stéphane ALBERT otb.salbert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:40:49 EDT 2016

Hello,

How can I watch progress events from a class deriving from ProcessObject
which calls ::UpdateProgress() when called back by some internal processing
to display a progress bar ?

The Doxygen document mentions ProgressEvent and Observers but I've not
found code samples or  way to do it in the documentation.

Regards,

http://orfeo-toolbox.org

Stéphane ALBERT
Ingénieur d'études et développement
Business Unit E-SPACE & Geo Information, Département APPLICATIONS

CS Systèmes d'Information
Parc de la Grande Plaine - 5, Rue Brindejonc des Moulinais - BP 15872
31506 Toulouse Cedex 05 - France