[ITK-users] itk::RayCastInterpolateImageFunction for ITK Python Wrap

D'Isidoro Fabio fisidoro at ethz.ch
Sat Mar 26 12:13:38 EDT 2016

Hallo,

I am trying to implement my own Digital Radiograph Reconstruction algorithm with ITK v 4.8 Python Wrap. I have looked on the web and found examples that make use of the itk::RayCastInterpolateImageFunction. However, it seems that this function has not been wrapped for Python because I get the error:

'LazyITKModule' object has not attribute 'RayCastInterpolateImageFunction'

Any help? Hast this been done in the new 4.9 Version or what do you suggest for me to do?

Thank you.

Fabio