[ITK-users] Sampling Percentage in Registration Method

suneeza hanif suneezahanif02 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:02:04 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am having problem with sampling percentage. I am getting same transform
matrix and same error value even if I use different sampling percentage
(e.g. 0.8 and 0.2) in case of both random and regular sampling strategy.

I am using same lines of code as written in manual and in examples.

* RegistrationType::MetricSamplingStrategyType
 samplingStrategy=RegistrationType::RANDOM;*
* Registration->SetMetricSamplingStrategy( samplingStrategy );*
* Registration->SetMetricSamplingPercentage( 0.8);*

Am I missing something in code?

I really appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Suneeza