[ITK-users] itk::RayCastInterpolateImageFunction for ITK Python Wrap

Kent Ogden ogdenk at upstate.edu
Thu Mar 31 15:08:32 EDT 2016

On a related note, are there instructions somewhere for
building/installing Python wrapping for ITK (and VTK for that matter)?
I have built ITK many times and use it in C++ regularly, but I would
love to have this functionality in Python, which I am just learning.

I have tried building ITK with Python wrapping On, and have specified
the needed directories appropriately (I think), but after I build the
INSTALL project, I don't see anything related to ITK in the Python
site-packages directory.  I'm sure I'm missing something simple in my
ignorance.

I am working in Windows 7 using VS 2015.

I have tried using the Python(x,y) distribution which has both ITK and
VTK, but I found some functionality was missing ( ImageToVTKImageFilter
for example).

Kent