[ITK-users] [ITK] ShapeLabelMap Roundness/Perimeter Calculation Issue

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sun May 15 09:15:10 EDT 2016

ehsan.basafa at gmail.com

Could you please provide a new details about the compiler settings that caused problems.  It is great that a solution was found, but I would like to understand the root cause of this problem.

Were you building with C++11 or C++98 compliance?
GCC or clang or windows?
What version of ITK are you using? (i.e. what is the git hash?

Thank you,
Hans