[ITK-users] [ITK] ShapeLabelMap Roundness/Perimeter Calculation Issue

ebasafa basafa at clearguidemedical.com
Mon May 16 12:13:15 EDT 2016

So I downloaded and built the latest repository snapshot
(https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK) and it doesn't have that
issue anymore. As far as I can see, all instances of vnl_math have been
replaced by std or itk::Math methods. So I assume the next release will not
have this issue, correct?

More details about the compiler and versions: Windows (Visual Studio 2015
Express Desktop); I was using the latest ITK release (4.9.1) as I had
mentioned.

I will try to come up with a modified test that exposes this issue. So far I
have only been a user of ITK, so please excuse the sluggishness.

Best,
Ehsan