[ITK-users] SimpleITK OtsuThresholdImageFilter

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:06:50 EDT 2016

Just a shot in the dark as I'm currently not on my programming environment in
order to test it for myself, but did you try setting/changing the
thresholds? There should be a function like filter.SetInsideValue() and
filter.SetOutsideValue() or filter.SetTreshold (this one for the
BinaryThresholdImageFilter, as otsu should calculate one on the fly).