[ITK-users] [ITK] Switching between debug and release libaraies in Visual Studio

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri May 20 12:06:31 EDT 2016

Hello Tao,

Have you tried the package finder which comes with cmake? It will automatically do the job of taking different builds.
Something like this in your cmake file:
FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF ( ITK_FOUND )
         INCLUDE( ${ITK_USE_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )

[...]

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( MyProject  ${ITK_LIBRARIES} )

HTH,

Tim