[ITK-users] [ITK] PCA on 3D Data

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Mon May 23 05:44:12 EDT 2016

Well, that's the good way to do it.
I've used the estimator to get models of 3D shapes without particular troubles.
Have you registered your binary training data to get a true PCA response ?
Here a link to a kitware blog post about creating ASM (in 2D but the application in 3D is trivial):
https://blog.kitware.com/creating-a-2d-active-shape-model-in-itk/

HTH,

Tim