[ITK-users] cannot save transform to file: Can't Create IO object

Sebastian Ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:38:03 EDT 2016

Yes, this is within a plugin in a very complex framework (MITK)

I will try to use that ITK branch but will take some time. Before that,
I will try to do the save/load functionality from a MITK module.

Anyway, I will share your hint with the MITK team and come back to the
ITK list

thank you,

sebastian