[ITK-users] Segmentation fault (core dumped) Geodesic Active Shape guidance 3D

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:37:04 EDT 2016

Thanks for the quick reply.
I so far only used several DebugOn commands within ITK in order to monitor
the progress, this one is the last before the crash.
Debug: In /usr/local/include/ITK-4.9/itkPCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction.hxx,
line 201
PCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction (0x1c62070): use extrapolator
I will try valgrind now, using ubuntu 14.

There is a dropbox folder with some minor data that I currently use for
debugging as well:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j2ognv5y5zv61wu/AABOAn-w4PIlYAq-WSW_lPOMa?dl=0

Simply use these arguments, as I used them as well, they are pretty
mindless/ I gues not the best ones yet, I just want to get it to work:
./GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter CochleaCropped.nrrd
out.nrrd 25 21 16 16 24 15 16 28 13 3 0.6 0.5 0.02 meanImage.nrrd 3
pcImage*.nrrd 10 10 10

Thanks.