[ITK-users] Processing 3D data question.

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:30:09 EDT 2016

Your return statement, I don't know what you want to achieve with that.
Try initializing a writer with your imagetype as well in the beginning, and
then do something like writer->SetFilename("median_out.ENDING");, ENDING
being whatever imagetype you use (.nrrd for example) and
writer->SetInput(median->GetOutput()); and inside the try/catch block, after
you called update on median, call writer->Update();.
I don't know what you want to do with bin after returning it, but with the
method above you'll write the median filtered image to a file.
Have a look at this:
https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Smoothing/MedianImageFilter

Greetings,
Robert