[ITK-users] C++11 compiler warnings with cuda <6.5

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue May 31 23:02:01 EDT 2016

Hi Simon,

Thanks for reporting the issue.  From this page:

  https://devblogs.nvidia.com/parallelforall/developing-portable-cuda-cc-code-hemi/

it looks like the

__NVCC__

macro could be used in this fashion:

// Cuda does not need the same C++ standard version
#if !defined(__NVCC__)
#if ITK_COMPILED_CXX_VERSION > __cplusplus
  #warning "WARNING:  The current project is configured to use a C++
standard version older than the C++ standard used for this build of
ITK"
#endif
#endif

Could you please test and submit a patch as documented here?:

  https://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

Thanks,
Matt