[ITK-users] itk Python Wrapping: supported metrics and optimizers

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:32:58 EDT 2016

Hi

I think you are talking about itk V4 ?
If you want to use wrappings, it is really recommended to used one of the latests versions
of ITK. There were many improvements lately, and support for newer compilers was added.

The following metrics and optimizers are available:
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/tree/master/Modules/Registration/Metricsv4/wrapping <https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/tree/master/Modules/Registration/Metricsv4/wrapping>
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/tree/master/Modules/Numerics/Optimizersv4/wrapping <https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/tree/master/Modules/Numerics/Optimizersv4/wrapping>

If you need a specific metric or optimizer which is missing, feel free to ask,
we will try to add it.

Michka