[ITK-users] C# wrapper ITk -unresolved external symbol issues

swetha swetha.bsharma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:37:51 EDT 2016

Hi,

  I have developed an application using itk and I am trying to integrate it
with c#.I have written a wrapper ,in the wrapper application I have included
all ITK .libs in the linker input tab.I am still getting unresolved external
errors. These are the errors which I am getting:

Error	4	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__UuidCreate at 4
referenced in function "protected: static bool __cdecl
gdcm::UIDGenerator::GenerateUUID(unsigned char *)"
(?GenerateUUID at UIDGenerator@gdcm@@KA_NPAE at Z)
\ObliquePlaneWrapper\itkgdcmMSFF-4.9.lib(gdcmUIDGenerator.obj)
ObliquePlaneWrapper

Error	2	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gethostname at 8 referenced
in function "public: static bool __cdecl gdcm::System::GetHostName(char *
const)" (?GetHostName at System@gdcm@@SA_NQAD at Z)
\ObliquePlaneWrapper\itkgdcmCommon-4.9.lib(gdcmSystem.obj)
ObliquePlaneWrapper

Error	1	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WSACleanup at 0 referenced
in function "public: static bool __cdecl gdcm::System::GetHostName(char *
const)" (?GetHostName at System@gdcm@@SA_NQAD at Z)
\ObliquePlaneWrapper\itkgdcmCommon-4.9.lib(gdcmSystem.obj)
ObliquePlaneWrapper

Error	3	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WSAStartup at 8 referenced
in function "public: static bool __cdecl gdcm::System::GetHostName(char *
const)" (?GetHostName at System@gdcm@@SA_NQAD at Z)
\ObliquePlaneWrapper\itkgdcmCommon-4.9.lib(gdcmSystem.obj)
ObliquePlaneWrapper

How do i fix these errors?
-swetha