[ITK-users] Lesion Sizing Toolkit (Visualization errors)

Owens,Constance A CAOwens at mdanderson.org
Wed Oct 19 11:07:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am using ITKv4.11.0, VTKv7.0.0 with CMAKE 3.6.1.

I am trying to use LSTK (Lesion Sizing Toolkit).

I am using Windows. After typing in Command Prompt (as per this link's instructions https://public.kitware.com/LesionSizingKit/index.php/Users/Run_LesionSegmentation )

LesionSegmentation.exe -InputDICOMDir ./54478 -OutputImage ./outputTumorImage.mha -Seeds 3 23.35 115.93 -73.8 -MaximumRadius 20 -OutputROI ./outputROI.mhd -OutputMesh ./output.stl -Visualize 1 -Screenshot ./screenShotTumor

LesionSegmentation.exe is inside the directory: C:\ITKv4.11.0\bin-x64\bin\Debug
I placed the series of DICOM images inside the directory: C:\ITKv4.11.0\bin-x64\bin\Debug\54478

Inside the vtkOutputWindow I get several errors saying 'no override found for 'vtkRenderer'... etc (I put a printscreen below)

[cid:image002.png at 01D229F0.9BCB7DA0]

And another screen pops up to tell me that there is an APPCRASH:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH
  Application Name:                             LesionSegmentation.exe
  Application Version:                           0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:                     58068b71
  Fault Module Name:                          LesionSegmentation.exe
  Fault Module Version:                        0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:                  58068b71
  Exception Code:                                  c0000005
  Exception Offset:                                00000000008f2118
  OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
  Locale ID:                                             1033
  Additional Information 1:                  45a3
  Additional Information 2:                  45a37769920ca79c15f1c3d86dd9b3c1
  Additional Information 3:                  aa5b
  Additional Information 4:                  aa5b3031c12edfd5a504d3d326ceefa3

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction in order to resolve this issue. Additionally, I noticed that there is a Visualization.sln file inside (C:\ITKv4.11.0\bin-x64\Modules\Remote\LesionSizingToolkit\Utilities\Visualization) and was wondering if this could be part of the issue, as I have not built it yet.

On the website, there was no mention to build this for the lesion segmentation to work. I followed directions given by video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtipGL6SEs

Thanks,
Constance Owens
Graduate Research Assistant

The University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Houston
Medical Physics
CAOwens at mdanderson.org<https://mailbox.mdanderson.org/owa/redir.aspx?REF=1_J6y-0UTLZALKHOYAqJgthiuCumt3SSyTDe5aCeIfM-m0qTq4TTCAFtYWlsdG86Q0FPd2Vuc0BtZGFuZGVyc29uLm9yZw..>
tel 713-745-3679 | cel 281-770-5210

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.