[ITK-users] Unknown issue (realloc() invalid pointer)

Nico Del Piano ndel314 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:43:26 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a project which uses ITK + VTK + Qt: it worked well till I
messed up something with some of the libraries/frameworks already
mentioned. I remember installing a new version of either ITK or VTK,
and then the program, after being compiled, returns the following
error when executed:

$ ./app
*** Error in `./app': realloc(): invalid pointer: 0x00007f5065aa3840 ***
Aborted (core dumped)

As I said, it worked well and stopped working after compiling a new
version of ITK or VTK. I don't know what to do, since I haven't
changed the program's code.

Sorry about this *horrible* description of my problem, but if someone
have run into this and could help me, or have an idea of how to fix
it, I'd really appreciate that :).

Thanks,

Nico.