[ITK-users] My problem

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Oct 31 13:47:51 EDT 2016

Hello,

Have you compared the content of both your images (dcm and jpeg) and made
sure that they were exactly the same? How did you convert one into the
other? Is it possible for you to share the images with us? Maybe the
thresholds that you need to use in both your images are different if your
images are different.
Hope this helps,

Francois