[ITK-users] Unsubscription request does not work

Francisco López-Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 01:37:29 EDT 2016

Hi Dzenan,
It does not arrive in the spam folder either.
The problem on logging is that I try to do it and do not remember the
password. I try the reminder option to reset my password and the message
does not arrive either. That's why I only want to unsubscribe.
I donot know if sending a typical e-mail with UNSUBSCRIBE subject or
something like that could work.
Thanks.