[ITK-users] Open surface mesh construction from feature map

Wei Liu weiliu620 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:43:19 EDT 2016

Dženan, thanks for the reply. I have no experience in mesh generation or
surface construction, so I try to use filters in ITK/VTK.

vtkDelaunay3D seems for closed surface. Do you know any filter for open
surface?

>From your email it seems straightforward to generate mesh given point
clouds with normal vectors. I don't trust my own implementation, but I'll
give it a try if I couldn't find any filters. Do you know any papers, or
example implementations, either inside or outside of ITK community?

Thanks again,