[ITK-users] Problem displaying a specific slice

Ibraheem ibr_ex at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 13:47:55 EDT 2016

Dear all,
 I have made a Qt5 GUI application that displays a specific slice from a 3D
volume in each plane i.e  axial, coronal and sagittal. The example can be
found  here
<https://sites.google.com/site/ibraheemtutorials/classroom-news/newitkexamples>
.
Still, there are some problems:
1-  can not read .nrrd format (.mha format works just fine). I think it is a
bug.
2-  axial slice does not look like the one in 3D Slicer program even after
changing the camera parameters or image directions.
3- how can I make the image fills the whole viewport instead of looking like
rotated square.
4- While I was experimenting using  QuickView
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classQuickView.html>  , I could not find a way
to replace the current image or to destroy the window so I can make a new
window with a new image. There is only AddImage() ; which add a new image
next to the current one.
Have a nice evening/day!
Ibraheem