[ITK-users] Extract slice from ResampleFilter

sidharta sidharta.gupta93 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 05:29:55 EDT 2017

Dear Dženan,

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I found a third point which gives me the
exact (informative) slice I am looking for. Should I resample the image
twice, first rotate the image to the direction of the trajectory and move
the origin to the start of the trajectory and second rotate the image to the
angle between the trajectory and the third point? I will try what you said
and get back to you. I am asking because I don't think resampling twice
makes sense.

Thank you for your time.
Sidharta