[ITK-users] [ITK] HistogramEqualization in ITK

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 13 09:00:28 EDT 2017

Hello,

You need to read and study the two algorithms closer. There is a referenced paper in the ITK documentation[1].

You should also look into the HistogramMatchingImageFilter [2].

HTH,
Brad

[1] https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1AdaptiveHistogramEqualizationImageFilter.html
[2] https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1HistogramMatchingImageFilter.html