[ITK-users] [ITK] Extract slice from ResampleFilter

sidharta sidharta.gupta93 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:01:24 EDT 2017

Hi  Dženan,

Sorry about that, I missed the line in the post. I am, in fact, adding that
line filter->SetTransform().

Apologies, but I don't know how I can share .dcm/.mhd image. I am just going
to add the desirable which I did using Amira, which is where I got the idea
of using EulerTransform.
<http://itk-users.7.n7.nabble.com/file/n38115/snapshot.jpg> . The big sphere
is the third point and the two small ones are the start and end of the
trajectory. The slices on the bounding box are essentially on the origin.
So, with vector math I could get the equation of the plane and so forth. If
you want to see the output .dcm, kindly let me know how I can share it with
you ( from a cloud probably but I don't know what you prefer).

Thank you for your swift reply and patience.

Regards,
Sidharta