[ITK-users] [ITK] Extract slice from ResampleFilter

sidharta sidharta.gupta93 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:33:52 EDT 2017

So if you think the code is correct and is doing what you suggested (or what
I think it should do using the eulerTransform), you mentioned setting
targetRegionIndex in ResampleFilter to get one single slice. I don't see
this targetRegionIndex or do you mean set origin. I am going to send you the
link to the dropbox folder in a private mail.