[ITK-users] Beta ITK Python packages are now available for testing!

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Apr 20 18:26:32 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

We now have binary ITK Python packages available for testing! To install,
run

  python -m pip install --upgrade pip
  python -m pip install itk -f
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKPythonPackage/releases/tag/latest

These are beta packages that are created on a daily basis. We have packages
for Linux, macOSX, and Windows for Python 2.7, 3.5, and 3.6, along with
source distributions (sdist's). Please share your experiences with these
packages. Initial testing suggests that these packages work both with
system Python distributions, Python distributions downloaded from python.org,
and Anaconda Python distributions.

Thanks,
Matt