[ITK-users] saving 3D mesh as stl

Swetha Sharma swetha.bsharma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 05:11:24 EDT 2017

Hi All,

   I want to save a 3d mesh as stl. I followed the following  article
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42281881/get-stl-format-3d-mesh-from-binary-mask-segmentation/42296376#42296376,
which explains how to build the itk to include the "itkstlmeshiofactory "
header in the project. When I configured in CMAKE the below is the error
which I got:

Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing: PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)

Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing: PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)

CMake Error at CMake/ITKModuleRemote.cmake:12 (message):
Failed to clone repository:
'git://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKSTLMeshIO.git'
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMake/ITKModuleRemote.cmake:107 (_git_clone)
CMake/ITKModuleRemote.cmake:151 (_fetch_with_git)
Modules/Remote/IOSTL.remote.cmake:2 (itk_fetch_module)
Modules/Remote/CMakeLists.txt:6 (include)

What could be the problem? Is there any other way to clone the repository?

-swetha