[ITK-users] [ITK] [ITK-dev] Migration to GitHub

Davis Vigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:05:57 EDT 2017

+1 for the move to github!

One small point is that ITK is highly integrated with VNL, the development
of which is also coordinated on Github.  Frequently, when I start
investigating something in ITK, I end up in VNL's codebase.  For those of
us that flip back and forth between ITK and VNL, this move might help to
minimize task switching somewhat.

Also, thanks very much to Matt for coordinating this effort!