[ITK-users] [ITK] Extracting image coordinate transform matrix

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 1 11:59:35 EDT 2017

Ramana,

Have you looked at the InvertDisplacementFieldImageFilter?
https://itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/classitk_1_1simple_1_1InvertDisplacementFieldImageFilter.html

It was my understanding that the above is the preferred inversion algorithm.

I actually have the wrapping code for  FixedPointInverseDisplacementFieldImageFilter sitting around. I can make this available if needed. However, documentation improvements need to be made to these classes to clarify the differences.

Please add a feature request on Github if this is something you really need:
https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK/issues

Thanks,
Brad