[ITK-users] Segmentation fault in itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Fri Aug 11 10:44:46 EDT 2017

Hello Mihail,

Thank you for the bug report. I found that there was a limitation in the
current implementation due to the fact that it uses "unsigned short"
variables. I will submit a patch and share it with you for your review. It
should correct your problem. Is it ok to add your data you shared in this
email to the ITK tests?

Thanks,
Francois